- Use of virtual reality in improvement of men’s sexual dysfunctions;
- BEHAVE Taxonomy of Human Actions
- Action-based Learning Assessment Methodology (ALAM)
Current Research Collaborations
- Action-based Learning and Assessment in Virtual Environments (ALAR Research Group)
Past Research Projects
- Intelligent Learning Management Systems: Definition, features, and a fuzzy model to measure their Intelligence.
- OLT Grant project nDiVE (Project Reference: ID12-2498)
My research interests are including:
- Technology-Enhanced Learning;
- Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies;
- Training and educational simulations;
- Use of VR/AR in Medical Research and Training
- Action-based Learning and Assessment;
- Vocational Training and Higher Education;
- Human Actions and Behaviour.